Arduino 0020 for Windows and Mac OS X is now available from the download page. It features support for the new Uno and Mega 2560 boards and a new logo designed by ToDo. The Linux version will follow shortly.
A lot of people helped make this possible, including:
- Dean Camera of LUFA, the lightweight USB framework for AVRs that forms the basis of the USB-serial firmware on the ATmega8U2 on the Uno and Mega 2560
- Zach Eveland who got the 8U2 firmwares working and tested
- Peter Knight of optiboot, the bootloader we’re using on the Uno, saving 1.5 KB of flash memory for your sketches
- Mark Sproul who tested and debugged the ATmega2560 support (including the new stk500v2 bootloader)
- Hans-Cristoph Steiner who developed Firmata, the default firmware on the Arduino Uno and Mega 2560, and Paul J Stoffregen who ported it to the Mega
Thanks to everyone for their help!