Now none of these will come across your path as Seeed has worked with Google and BeagleBoard.org to bring you a perfect solution – an IoT developer prototyping kit for Google Cloud Platform. The kit collects various types of sensors and actuators that are seen being used in many internet-equipped devices. All the sensor and actuator modules feature in plug-and-play and are fully compatible with the new BeagbleBone Green Wireless Board, which is the fundamental element in this kit, it includes:
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy(BLE) added on the original BeagleBone Green
- A fully Open Hardware design as with previous
- Two integrated Grove connectors for agile prototyping without any soldering or breadborading
- Onboard SD card slot for storage extensions
- Built-in PRU real-time co-processor that is well suited for certain industrial protocols
- Up to 65 digital I/Os and analog-to-digital converters that are key for IoT prototyping situations
The kit also comes with a Grove base cape that can be attached directly onto the BeagleBone Board Green Wireless to provide you the real plug-and-play experiences with the Grove modules. Learn more about the kit and demo!