Gerber Viewer is mainly used for Gerber file viewing and supports HPGL / HPGL-2 and Excellon and other types of files, while Gerber Viewer also has a zoom, measurement, marking and other functions, compatible with most of the printer, support file printing operations.
The Features of Gerber Viewer
1. View, print, mark the conversion of Gerber, Adobe PDF, Excellon and HPGL / 2 raster format.
2. Convert to Autodesk DXF, Adobe PDF, Autodesk DWF and other formats.
3. Convert multiple Gerber files to a multi-layer PDF, DWF, or DXF file. you can learn more about creating a layered PDF file here.
4. Convert ODB ++ to a hierarchical PDF, or a single file with Gerber (RS274-X) PDF, DXF SVG or other formats.
5. PDF file is converted to Gerber RS274X, HPGL / 2 or DXF.
6. Query the information in the Gerber entity, HPGL / 2 Excellon file.
7. Measure the distance, area perimeter, and the pad track which we did not catch.
8. Metric imperial units support.
9. Highlight the selected aperture for the Gerber file.
10. Add a different format file as a layer.
11. The number of layers is unlimited and can be added to the workspace (limited to memory only).
12. The visibility of all loaded files can be set individually.
13. Can convert to the positive and negative if needed (such as the power plane).
14. Rotate, mirror the scale layer.
15. Supports up to 1000 different holes.
16. Add files by rotating any angle.
17. Select the area to copy to the clipboard and paste it into another application.
18. User-defined header and footer prints.
19. Color or black and white print.
20. Zoom print or fit the paper.
21. In the mouse control zoom in, zoom out, zoom in.
22. Full mode print preview.
23. Poster mode Multi-page printing Large format drawings.
24. Print all the Windows operating systems to the supported plotter printer device.
25. Save the entire workspace or a single file raster file. Supported formats include TIFF, CALS, Adobe PDF, Windows BMP, PNG, JPEG.
26. Use lines, text, rectangles, images, QR codes, barcodes, symbols, polygons, and add tags.
27. Marker elements are stored in a separate file.
28. Tagged Aging Function The conversion tag element is local Gerber data.
29. The vertical and horizontal mark lines of the orthogonal mode are quickly drawn.
30. Delete the item selected from the light drawing file.
31. Command line conversion printing.
Best Gerber Viewer Tools
This is a really cool and simple online PCB design Gerber viewer tool, which can check your Gerber274x files as well as files in the Excellon1 and 2 formats and navigate in a fast way, the layers are displayed clear, zoom in and zoom out function. You don’t need to register for using the Gerber viewer and also no further installation.
EasyEDA’s Gerber viewer allows zoom in/out the imported Gerber files, choosing the color of PCB, exporting to image, enable/disable view of layers (files) of Gerber, sharing the Gerber online using the URL after uploading the files and showing some analysis data (Design for Manufacturing DFM) from Gerber files like the number of layers, hole and track sizes, clearances and dimension of board. And it is free online.
Seeed studio Fusion service provides online PCB Gerber file review for free also, it is really convenience for the customers who want to buy PCB on their side. Seeed studio Fusion’s Gerber viewer allows inner layers display, file name checking, preview different color effect, zooming and zoom out, also, the image is very cleared. The eagle-generated and Altium generated files are really work well here.
It’s important to check your design before PCB production, take a look at Ben’s review for Fusion Gerber Viewer:
I go this board made at Seedstudio Fusion The board was really cheap, 4.9$ for 10! The board was finished pretty well for the price and the smaller Via I made had no issues. The vias had a hole size of 20mils and looked clean. The 2 layer board looked similar to others I have made but one massive advantage I found with seeedstudio fusion was the Gerber layer checker online app! I have MCN viewer on OSX and it doesn’t always show the drill hols correctly. This was more of a problem on the headphone driver card ad headphone socket drill holes were not showing up. submitted Gerbers to Fusion and the viewer correctly showed the layers !!!
A Gerber Viewer and CAM Solution from Numerical innovations. You can download Gerber viewer tools if you always need to check the Gerber files. They offer professorial function and check your Gerber file all round，it is easy to use Gerber Editor, and Panelization, DFM Tool Available, they have a better Gerber Editor with a Modern GUI, also provides DXF/DWG Importer and DFM and Netlist Checker.
You May Also Like:
Ongoing Free Assembly for 5 PCBs Event – Take advantage of the offer to try the Seeed Fusion PCB Assembly