CircuitMaker and Seeed Studio are collaboratively hosting a design contest based on Seeed’s Wio LTE development board. The Wio LTE development board is geared to low power IoT applications which can take advantage of the LTE network and GPS capability. The possibilities are endless!
How to Enter:
Just “fork” the official CircuitMaker design and start designing!
1) All entries must be designed in CircuitMaker and be a fork of the original Seeed project.
2) All entries will be Open Hardware since they will be public projects on CircuitMaker
3) Projects may be “sandboxed” until they are ready for public release
The contest judges for the main prize will be Wio’s LTE product management team and will base their judging on three criteria:
1) Potential for design to enter mass production as a real product
2) Completeness and polish of design
3) Completeness and polish of documentation and part list
Wio LTE award: $1000 PCBA coupon to Seeed’s Fusion. The coupon can be applied to Seeed manufacturing services.
Community Choice award: $100 PCBA coupon to Seeed’s Fusion service based on number of “thumbs up” on a project.
Participation award: All entrants will receive a $50 PCBA coupon to Seeed’s fusion towards prototypes of their projects.
Contest will be announced June 1st and will run until June 30th. Winners will be announced July 7th.
ENTER THE CONTEST NOW !