This week, we are so excited to release the Seeeduino Lotus Cortex-M0+ and the Grove – Beginner Kit for Arduino.
Another member gets added to our Seeeduino family!!!! The Seeeduino Lotus Cortex-M0+ can basically be regarded as a combination of the Seeeduino and the Base Shield.
This is an upgraded version of Seeeduino Lotus V1.1 and costs the same with additional functionality. It replaces a more powerful chip, optimizes the circuit layout, and the power supply is more stable. Because this chip supports direct USB level output, there is no need to use a serial port to USB chip, like CP2102N. Therefore, one more hardware serial port is available to the user.
- Fully compatible with Arduino UNO
- ARM® Cortex®-M0+ 32bit 48MHz microcontroller(SAMD21)
- 12 on-board Grove connectors
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (10 PWM outputs)
- 6 Analog Inputs
- Support Power Path Management
- Support micro-USB or Li-Po battery powered
- 2A maximum charging current
- Suitable for low power design
The Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino is one of the best kits for beginners to get started with Arduino. Forget about all the troublesome soldering and complicated wiring. You can simply start using our Grove modules just by plug and play.
This kit includes
- Seeeduino Lotus v1.1
- Grove – Tilt Switch
- Grove – Buzzer
- Grove – Temperature & Humidity Sensor (DHT11)
- Grove – 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer
- Grove – Light Sensor
- Grove – Line Finder
- Grove – Chainable RGB LED
- Grove – 16 x 2 LCD (White on Blue)
- 8 Grove cables
How is this kit different from the Grove Starter kit for Arduino?
Simple to say, the Grove Starter Kit for Arduino has a base shield in which you have to connect on top of an Arduino to enable the Grove interfaces.
But this kit includes a Seeeduino Lotus which has 12 Grove connectors onboard which makes the whole connecting process into one single board.
We have also provided you with detailed instructions on the use of A
Don’t forget to check out the awesome video below to familiarize yourself with
All in all, whether you are a student, teacher, artist, hardware enthusiast, and so on, with the help of the Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino, you will be able to dive i