Seeed 125K RFID reader is a module used to read uem4100 RFID card information with two output formats: Uart and Wiegand. It has high sensitivity with maximum 7cm sensing distance. The 4pins of Electronic Brick Interface make it be very easily used with Arduino or Seeeduino.
- Selectable output format : Uart or Wiegand
- 4Pins Electronic Brick Interface
- High Sensitivity
- Supply voltage: 5v
- Max sensing distance: 7cm
- Uart output: TTL output, 9600baudrate, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, and no verify bit.
- Wiegand output: 26 bits wiegand format, 1 even verify bit, 24 data bits, and 1 odd verify bit
Please visit our wiki page
for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum