- Capture 50MHz+ waveforms on 32 channels
- 200Msps captures up to 100MHz waveforms on 16 channels
- 100Msps captures up to 50MHz waveforms on 32 channels
- 16 buffered channels, 5volt tolerant
- 216K Block RAM supports following memory configurations*
- 8 channels with 24K sample depth
- 16 channels with 12K sample depth
- 32 channels with 6K sample depth
- External clock and trigger input
- Allows interfacing with external test equipment and daisy chaining OLS's for additional channels.
- Internal clock and trigger output
- 16bit wing expansion header
- USB interface, USB powered
- USB upgradable everything
- Designed for the SUMP logic analyzer client
- Open source
- Low price
Memory depth is the maximum supported by the hardware, the current firmware implements the following memory depths:
- 8 channels with 16K sample depth
- 16 channels with 8K sample depth
- 32 channels with 4K sample depth
Future firmware upgrades will support the maximum memory configurations.
Logic sniffer Probe Cable
Note: The cable is not included, please purchase if you need one.
This open source hardware and software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. If you can't accept this risk
, please do not buy this hardware.
If you encounter any problems when using this product, here is the forum from which you can get the technical support.