In the pursuit for small form factor, flexibility and functionality comes Seeeduino Mega – derived from Arduino Mega it harnesses the power of ATmega2560 to spice up your project building experience.
- ATmega 2560 @ 16MHz
- Selectable 5V/3.3V operation
- 70 Digital IO
- 16 Analog inputs
- 14 PWM outputs
- 4 Hardware serial ports (UART)
- Compatible with most Arduino Duemilanove and Diecimila Shields
- Small form factor, 30% smaller than Arduino Mega
- Easy to program, no additional hardware is required to load firmware – just plug to a USB port and you’re good to go.
- ICSP Header
- Can be powered through a battery or through a AC to DC adaptor
Please visit our wiki page
for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum