Stalker v3 secret sauce?

I am not getting anywhere with this board. A getting started would be helpful since this is a non-standard Arduino board. At this point I am just making WAGS and hoping this works. I have the Arduino 165 IDE set for “Arduino UNO” and the programmer set for AVRISP mkii My USB-SERIAL CH340 with the driver you supplied in my opening post is (COM4). The Stalker V3 board is fresh from the box, the green led by the processor is flashing, there is green solid and a pulsing red next to the bat plug. I have tried with and without battery, system resets, resetting the board. No joy.

Blinking LED Example:
Sketch uses 1,030 bytes (3%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32,256 bytes.
Global variables use 9 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2,039 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2,048 bytes.
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x86
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xf8

What am I missing?

Thanks.

I am going to answer my own post. This board is a 3.3v processor, not 5v. In the Arduino IDE go with Arduino Pro or Pro Mini and then choose ATmega328 (3.3v, 8Mhz) This information should be in the wiki.

Hello,

We maintain the documentation for Seeeduino Stalker V3 in wiki. We have mentioned the “Board for Arduino IDE” in specification as "Arduino Pro or Pro Mini (3.3v , 8 MHz)w/ATmega328 ". We would be improving this page like the older Stalker versions Wiki Pages.

Anyway, glad that you found the solution.

Thanks.