Join us, and Vote it!

Problems about those products which have a SZ2U tag on the Product page, please post topics on this module.

Do you like the new functions?

Very like
74%
Better than none
21%
Don't care
6%
Useless
No votes

Total votes : 34

Re: Join us, and Vote it!

by sallusaima » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:04 pm

this is really nice..
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten

by frank_motta » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:47 pm

Use of google+ and facebook forces people to disclose far more information than is really needed to use a forum for getting questions answered. I vote AGAINST g+. Nobody should need to provide the amount of required info that these sites force to ask questions about your product. The intelligent choice is to avoid G+ and facebook for a product forum (well, avoid them all together is best).
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten

by brad.topping » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:43 pm

Great to see that things are getting up and running. My first suggestion would be to enable clear communication, by allowing someone privileges to make changes to a post, or provide feedback on specific posts where their could be confusion due to grammatical or language errors. For example, I came across a phrase under the topic "Access the GPIO Pins based on Different IDEs" where, after the explanation for Arduino IDE for Rephone, under the image which attempts to provide some clarity, the phrase "This ain't about rocket science, this is about making the difference." to be very confusing; as the diagram has multiple ways this could be interpreted, if intended at all to be a reference to anything in the diagram.(Means Not Accessible) In yellow writing could be one of them...Anyways, if there was some administrators that could make changes to some grammar and phrases to provide more clarity in certain places I think it would be great...
Can't wait to see what things look like in a year, keep up the good start...
YellowCake
YellowCake
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten

by brad.topping » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:14 pm

Definitely clear classifications of topics would be a good first step. Maybe starting by what stage of developer we are dealing with. Example Noob Questions, Grade 3 Questions, and Advanced Questions for starters...
YellowCake
YellowCake
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten

Previous