Feedback

Dear Recipe Users,

We’ve always wanted to make our Recipe the best place for makers explore ideas, share experiences, and discuss
with others about their cool projects.

Feedback on the Recipe from each one of the Recipe Users shows great values to us.

If you have any questions or feedback on the use of Recipe, please comment below or send an E-mail to: recipe@seeed.cc, we will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support.

Chao Zhang
Recipe Team

I can finally make a recipe ugh the previous version was really crap and I lost hope I guess this new version will do now :slight_smile:

If anything uncomfortable with, please let us know :wink:

We’re still working on a better way of editing recipe.

Hi,

Have just published my recipe and had the following problems:
[list=]
You should have provision for step-by-step instructions like instructables
Ordered List does not show up with numbers
Pressing Backspace takes you to the previous page losing your changes
The Toolbar should stay visible - when you scroll down or write a lot of text - it goes up and you have to keep scrolling up to access the tools
[/list]

But much better than earlier versions. Thanks

Thank you for your feedback.

Actually you can build step-by-step instructions with “Header 2” formatting just as before (we’ll emphasize this information in later update).

And we’ll look into the other problems you mentioned. Thanks for the suggestions.

I accidentally add UPDATES and want to delete it in my recipe. Cannot find a setting for delete/edit UPDATES.
How can I do this ??

http://www.seeedstudio.com/recipe/418-flashing-emw3165-dev-board-with-wifimcu-firmware.html

Hi Oak, due to the restriction of our development resource, I’m still trying to fix it. Will update you later…