No boards, and no response to email

My order number 85777. I placed the order on 6/28, and have PayPal records indicating I have paid for the order. I have not received my boards, and have also not received any response to two direct email questions on the order.

I would like to have either my boards, or my money back.

Hi John,
This is Shuyang. Sorry for the slow response.
i have checked your order. Your board is pended by our system because your real board size is larger than 55 and should fall into 1010 category.
You may choose
1)pay Customized order payment unit for $14. Please screenshot the payment or tell us the order number. seeedstudio.com/depot/custom … Path=70_72
2)change the size into 5*5 of your board in gerber.

Sorry again for the problem! shuyang@seeedstudio.com is my e-mail address. Please feel free to contact me for any problem!

Thanks!
Shuyang

Hi John,
This is Shuyang. Sorry for the slow response.
i have checked your order. Your board is pended by our system because your real board size is larger than 55 and should fall into 1010 category.
You may choose
1)pay Customized order payment unit for $14. Please screenshot the payment or tell us the order number. seeedstudio.com/depot/custom … Path=70_72
2)change the size into 5*5 of your board in gerber.

Sorry again for the problem! shuyang@seeedstudio.com is my e-mail address. Please feel free to contact me for any problem!

Thanks!
Shuyang

I would like to announce to the forum community that I received my boards - today 4/7/2014 - about nine months after I placed the order.

After emailing back and forth with Shuyang I was finally able to gain access to my order, and upload a new design file on 3/18/2014.

Board processing and shipping took less than a month 3/18 - 4/7.

Hi

Very happy that hear your good news.

To make sure we handle and solve your problem ASAP,i offer ticket windows as below:

1)Customer Service(reply within 48 hours):https://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/index.php?main_page=customer_service
2)Technical Support(reply within 48 hours):https://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/index.php?main_page=support

Some network problem will cause your mail not arrive at us,if not received our ticket system email,please contact:

order@seeedstudio.com

If you have PCB product and technical support,kindly contact :pcb@seeedstudio.com

Thank you!