Delays on PCBA service?

Fusion PCB Services.
And please drop a line to pcb@seeedstudio.com if you have any question about Fusion PCB Services .

Moderator: ruifeng.zhang

Delays on PCBA service?

by ville2 » Thu May 05, 2016 12:47 am

Hi.

I made a PCBA order on March 31st.. And the delivery time was quoted to be 10-18 working days. So I think it should have shipped on between April 20th and May 2nd. (Counting in 2 holidays and 5 working days per week plus a few days of delays because you had to ask me for clarification) Still the order (#205314) seems to be in status Processing.

I sent a question using feedback on your site about a week ago but no reply.

I saw similar message on forum by another customer and he was told to send a question using ticketing system. But where is the ticketing system?

I understand that your campaign on March might have caused high volume and delays, but it would be really essential customer service to cummunicate this to customers..
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten

Re: Delays on PCBA service?

by pbromley » Fri May 06, 2016 4:29 pm

Exactly my sentiments.
I too have been waiting for an order placed on 29th March 2016. I have sent 3 messages with no response.
I placed the order as a trial of the service, hoping to place more orders if this one was OK. I have to say that I don't expect to give this company any more business.

By the way, the email address on the header to this part of the forum is non-existent. I sent an email to that address and it bounced back. Maybe it should end in dot cc?

Regards,

Phil
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten

by pbromley » Tue May 10, 2016 3:42 pm

Order being sent now, so there is hope. It has taken 6 weeks.

Regards,

Phil
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten

by ville2 » Thu May 12, 2016 10:26 pm

Hi.

Certainly good to hear. So since yours was ordered a few days earlier than mine, I guess mine might ship any week now :lol:
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten