Open Parts Library
OPL v1（Open Parts Library v1） is a package of 100+ kinds of components. Such components are commonly-used, quality reliable, DFM friendly and have sufficient stock. Also, their eagle library is free to download. This little package can greatly increase the efficiency for design reference and supply chain optimization. OPL v1 is a collection of components, which are highly recommended and commonly used in open source community. Including IC, resistor, capacitor, inductor, diode, transistor, crystal oscillator, connector and fuse, etc.
- With Open source eagle library and 3D-Module (download)
- Commonly used components
- Reliable quality and sufficient stock
- Easy for hand-soldering & production effectively
Fusion PCB Specification
1. Fusion PCB capabilities:
|Available Color||Green, Red, Yellow, Blue, White, Black|
|Silk Screen Color||White, Black (For White Solder Mask only)|
|Maximum dimensions*||5cm X 5cm
5cm X 10cm
5cm X 15cm
5cm X 20cm
10cm X 10cm
10cm X 15cm
10cm X 20cm
15cm X 15cm
15cm X 20cm
20cm X 20cm
2. Manufacturer Specifications:
|Unit: mm||Unit: mil|
|Available Board Thickness||0.6(4 layer except), 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.6, 2.0||23.6(4 layer except), 31.5, 39.4, 47.2, 63.0, 78.7|
|Thickness Tolerance||(t >= 1.0) ± 10%||(t >= 39.4) ± 10%|
|Thickness Tolerance||(t < 1.0) ± 0.1%||(t < 39.4) ± 0.1%|
|Insulation Layer Thickness||0.075 - 5.0||2.95 - 196.85|
|Minimum trace width||0.1524||6|
|Minimum inner trace width(for 4 layer)||0.203||8|
|Minimum trace/vias/pads space||0.1524||6|
|Minimum inner trace/vias/pads space(for 4 layer)||0.203||8|
|Minimum silkscreen width||0.1524||6|
|Minimum silkscreen text size||0.8128||32|
|Out Layer Copper Thickness||> 0.03||> 1.18|
|Inner Layer Copper Thickness||0.01 - 0.018||0.39 - 0.71|
|Drilling Hole(Mechanical)||0.3 - 6.35||11.81 - 250.00|
|Finish Hole(Mechanical)||0.8 - 6.35||31.50 - 250.00|
|Diameter Tolerance(Mechanical)||± 0.2||± 7.87|
|SMT min Solder Mask Width||0.1||3.94|
|Min Solder Mask Clearance||0.13||5.12|
|Solder Mask Type||Photosensitive ink|
3. In Gerber, the following layers are needed:
- Top Layer: pcbname.GTL
- Inner Layer: pcbname.GL2(for 4 layer)
- Inner Layer: pcbname.GL3(for 4 layer)
- Bottom Layer: pcbname.GBL
- Solder Mask Top: pcbname.GTS
- Solder Mask Bottom: pcbname.GBS
- Silk Top: pcbname.GTO
- Silk Bottom: pcbname.GBO
- Drill Drawing: pcbname.TXT
- Board Outline:pcbname.GML/GKO
4. Gerber file requirements:
- One design, one gerber
- Select EXCELLON instead of Gerber_RS274X when choosing the Device for Drill Data. Seeed_Gerber_Generater_2-layer for 2 layers andSeeed_Gerber_Generater_4-layer_1-2-15-16 for 4 layers are suggested to download for generating the gerber file when using Eagle to design.
- For 4-layer PCB, in gerber, copper must be shown in layer 1, 2, 15, 16.
- The sub-boards should only be separated by the silkscreen. Using any holes or slots to separate the sub-boards is not permitted.
- Eagle Design Rule: click to download
- Eagle library
- Fusion Service discussing forum
- Layer Stack Information
- PCB Material Info
Cadsoft Eagle 4-layer Gerber Generator (Copper layer need in 1, 2, 15, 16)
PCBA Prototype Specification
1. Technical Capabilities
|Order quantity||2, 5, 10|
|PCB Layers||1-4 layers, refer to "Fusion PCB"|
|Board dimensions||Largest size: 200mm x 200mm|
|Design file format||Gerber file / eagle / Components Placement Drawing (CPD)|
|BOM (Bill of Materials) with Seeed OPL P/N|
2. PackagingFinished boards are packed in antistatic bag with unit-pack or multiple-pack box.
3. Lead Time:It will be soldered and shipped in 3 days after PCB bare board was arrived stock. (excluding the Chinese Festivals)
4. Quotation breakdown
- * $10 Starting price for each assembled PCB
- * PCB cost
- * OPL component cost
- * PCB assembly cost: $0.05 per pin for SMD / $0.04 per pin for DIP
5. Other servicesWe offer one-step shpping for propagate service, including customized PCB, PCB assenmbly, customized stencil and Acrylic laser cutting.
PCB Stencil Service
1. SMT Stencil Order Steps:
- Upload your design file (One file, one order!)
- Filling in the stencil parameters according to your file.
2. SMT Stencil Capabilities:
|Fiducial Data||No Fiducial, Etched Through, Etched on Board Side, Etched on Squeegee Side|
|Polishing Techniques||Polishing, BGA Plating|
3. Limitation on PCB Size:
|37.0cm x 47.0cm||19.0cm x 29.0cm|
|42.0cm x 52.0cm||24.0cm x 34.0cm|
|45.0cm x 55.0cm||27.0cm x 37.0cm|
|55.0cm x 65.0cm||37.0cm x 47.0cm|
|58.4cm x 58.4cm||40.0cm x 40.0cm|
4. Gerber file requirementsThe following layers are needed:
- Top Layer: pcbname.GTP
- Bottom Layer: pcbname.GBP
- Silk Top: pcbname.GTO
- Silk Bottom: pcbname.GBO
- Board outline must be included at least in one layer.
- The Gerber file must be RS-274x format.
5. PanelizingThe rules of Panelizing:
Panelizing is permitted, but you should prepare the panelized Gerber files by yourself. One file, one order!
|37.0cm x 47.0cm||$70.00|
|42.0cm x 52.0cm||$85.00|
|45.0cm x 55.0cm||$135.00|
|55.0cm x 65.0cm||$155.00|
|58.4cm x 58.4cm||$160.00|
|No Fiducial||Add 0|
|Etched Through||Add 0|
|Etched on Board Side||Add 0|
|Etched on Squeegee Side||Add 0|
|BGA Plating||Add $10.00|
Laser Cutting Service
1. Read this first
- We can ONLY do Laser cutting for now. Any Laser engraving is NOT accepted.
- One service, one design file.
- Submit your design in either EPS or CDR format. Your design file must be less than 10mb.
- The parts need to be flat. If you want to make 3D parts, you could combine multiple 2D pieces.
- If you have parts that taper to a thin, sharp point, make sure the the two converging lines of the sharp corners are no less than 0.05cm apart.
- Plastic thickness may vary by + or – 10%.
- The plastic sheets come with a protective masking on both sides to protect its surface during the cutting.
- Your order will be processed and shipped in 3-4 days (Excluding the Chinese Festival).
2. MaterialsWe begin with one material. There is no doubt we will gradually add more materials into the list.If you want some other colors which are not listed here, welcome to tell us by dropping a line to order(at)seeedstudio.com
3. Reference Picture
4. DifficultyThe Difficulty is mainly decided by the Laser cutting time. Make sure processing time of your design is within the range of the service you select.
|Length of Cutting line||Processing Time||Difficulty|
|Between 60cm and 180cm||Between 2min and 5 mins||Normal|
|Over 180cm||Over 5 mins||Hard|
5. Sheet DimensionThe Sheet maximum dimensions for each price bracket are just that, the maximum. The outline of your drawing must be smaller than the dimensions of the service you select.
6. QuantityYou can select the number in the quantity box to make your design from a single material multiple times. We offer 5% discount for 50 and 10% for 100.
7. Laser Cutting PricingUnit Cost
|Material Number||Sheet Dimension||Difficulty||Price|
|A-T-1||10cm Max* 10cm Max||Easy||$1.5|
|A-T-1||10cm Max* 10cm Max||Normal||$2.5|
|A-T-1||10cm Max* 10cm Max||Hard||$3.5|
|A-T-1||20cm Max* 20cm Max||Easy||$2.8|
|A-T-1||20cm Max* 20cm Max||Normal||$4.3|
|A-T-1||20cm Max* 20cm Max||Hard||$5.8|
|A-N-1/A-N-2/A-N-3/A-N-4/A-N-5/A-N-6||10cm Max* 10cm Max||Easy||$1.8|
|A-N-1/A-N-2/A-N-3/A-N-4/A-N-5/A-N-6||10cm Max* 10cm Max||Normal||$3.0|
|A-N-1/A-N-2/A-N-3/A-N-4/A-N-5/A-N-6||10cm Max* 10cm Max||Hard||$4.2|
|A-N-1/A-N-2/A-N-3/A-N-4/A-N-5/A-N-6||20cm Max* 20cm Max||Easy||$3.4|
|A-N-1/A-N-2/A-N-3/A-N-4/A-N-5/A-N-6||20cm Max* 20cm Max||Normal||$5.2|
|A-N-1/A-N-2/A-N-3/A-N-4/A-N-5/A-N-6||20cm Max* 20cm Max||Hard||$7.0|