Grove - High Temperature Sensor
Thermocouples are very sensitive, requiring a good amplifier with a cold - compensation reference. The Grove - Temperature Sensor USES a K type thermocouple Temperature detection, with a Thermistor to detect The ambient Temperature as Temperature compensation. The detectable range of this Sensor is -50-600℃ , and The accuracy is ±(2.0% + 2℃)
- Voltage：3.3 ~ 5V
- Max power rating at 25℃ ：300mW
- Operating temperature range：-40 ~ +125 ℃
- The temperature measurement range is (-50 ~ +600℃)
- Amplifier output voltage range (0 ~ 3.3 V) mv
- Cold junction compensation (environment temperature measurement)
- Thermocouple temperature measurement accuracy of + / - 2.0% (+ 2 ℃)
Here is an example to show you how to read temperature information from the sensor.
We need a Seeeduino V3.0 and a Grove - High Temperature Sensor.
There's a I2C Port on Seeeduino, actually it's connect to A4 and A5 else. So we can use this port to read data from the sensor.
Let's plug this sensor to I2C port of Seeeduino.
Download Code and Upload
You can download the library in here
Then extract the library the Library folder of Arduino, open the demo in examples folder.
Then upload it to your Seeeduino.
Open Serial Monitor and Get Data
Then, open your Serial Monitor, you can find the temperature in Celsius here.
K type thermocouple indexing table
- Grove - High Temperature Sensor PDF
- Grove - High Temperature Sensor Eagle File
- High Temperature Sensor Library
- Datasheet OPA333 PDF
- Datasheet LMV358 PDF
- Wiki in PDF Format
Help us to make it better