From Wiki 来自痴汉的爱
The Rainbowduino series is an Arduino compatible controller board with professional multiplexed LED driver. It can drive an 8x8 RGB Led Matrix or a 4x4x4 RGB LED Cube in common Anode mode. The Rainbowduino family is as follows,
- Rainbowduino v3.0: Rainbowduino v3.0 is flashed with Arduino boot-loader and this makes it easy to program sketches using Arduino IDE. Unlike other LED drivers, this comes with a USB to UART (FT232RL) inbuilt for programming the sketches. This is being sold now.
- Older versions :
- Rainbowduino LED driver platform - Atmega 168: Not available now.
- Rainbowduino LED driver platform - ATmega328: The Rainbowduino board is an Arduino compatible controller board with professional LED driving capacity. It will drive an 8x8 RGB Led Matrix (Common Anode). It has revised to Rainbowduino v3.0.
- Rainbow Cube kit - RGB 4*4*4 (Rainbowduino Compatible): Rainbow Cube Kit is a 3D RGB LED Cube useful for creating colorful design. The 3D Cube is artistically crafted with sixty-four 8mm RGB LEDs arranged in a 4 x 4 x 4 manner. Rainbow Cube Kit can be used to create many beautiful visual effects with A Rainbowduino. The Rainbow Cube Kit comes with an inbuilt 3.3V / 1 Amp LDO useful for powering the kit independently. An XBee compatible socket is provided as well, this can be used to connect Rainbowduino with a PC or an Arduino wirelessly.
- Rainbowduino Extension Board v0.9b: Rainbowduino Extension Shield is a breakout board of Rainbowduino’s 192 separate LED driving channels. The channels are divided into three 8*8 arrays: red, green and blue for easier controlling, it is designed to ease customized LED projects based on Rainbowduino.
- Rainbow Cube : The “Rainbow Cube – Ready to Shine” requires no soldering and comes pre-assembled with a Rainbowduino (Arduino-compatible) LED driver controller. Just plug it in to your PC or Mac, grab a copy of the free design software, and you’ll discover just how easy it is to program this spectacular device and see the results in real time.
- Rainbow Cube Kit Acrylic Harness: An exquisite, Transparent and easy-to-assembled acrylic case which custom made for Rainbow Cube Kit, it is designed by Riley Porter @Synthetos. This Harness is made of six piece of acrylic boards, two bags of keys, four 16mm high plastic columns and several screw nuts.
| Rainbowduino LED driver platform - Atmega 328
Not available now
|Rainbowduino v3.0||Rainbowduino Extension Board v0.9b|
|Rainbow Cube kit - RGB 4*4*4 (Rainbowduino Compatible)||Rainbow Cube||Rainbow Cube Kit Acrylic Harness|