FEZ Hydra is a 100% open-source (hardware and software) .NET Gadgeteer compatible mainboard running .NET Micro Framework. It incorporates a 240Mhz AT91SAMRL ARM9 processor. With 16MB of SDRAM an 4MB of FLASH, FEZ Hydra is capable or running the most complex applications.
- • 14 .NET Gadgeteer compatible sockets that include these types: X, Y, A, D, F, I, K, P, S, T, U, R, G, B and Z.
- • 240Mhz ARM9 Processor (currently running at 200Mhz)
- • 16MB SDRAM, 4MB FLASH
- • Rich .NETMF open-source Software & Hardware
- • Complete Graphics support
- • TFT display interface (R/G/B sockets) with Touch screen
- • FAT16/FAT32
- • Full TCP/IP stack with SSL, HTTP, TCP, UDP, DHCP
- • USB Device
- • 4-bit SD card with no limit on SD card size
- • Analog
- • PWM
- • I2C
- • SPI
- • UART
- • Dimensions: 3.42" x 2.44"
- • Requires .NET Gadgeteer standard red power modules.
- • Active power consumption 130 mA
- • Idle power consumption TBD
- • Operating temperature: 0 to 70°C
- • RoHS compliant /Lead-free compliant
For more information about .NET Gadgeteer visit:
If you encounter any problems when using this product, here is the forum from which you can get the technical support.