14 .NET Gadgeteer compatible sockets
Configurable on-board LED
Based on GHI Electronics EMX module
- 72MHz. 32-bit ARM7 processor
- 4.5 MB flash
- 16 MB RAM
- LCD controller
- Full TCP/IP stack with SSL, HTTP, TCP, UDP, DHCP
- Ethernet, WiFi driver and PPP ( GPRS/ 3G modems) and DPWS
- USB host
- USB device with specialized libraries to emulate devices like thumb-drive, virtual COM (CDC), mouse, keyboard
- 76 GPIO pin
- 2 SPI (8/16bit)
- 4 UART
- 2 CAN channels
- 7 10-bit analog inputs.
- 10-bit analog output (capable of WAV audio playback)
- 4-bit SD/MMC memory card interface
- 6 PWM
- OneWire interface (available on any IO).
- Built-in Real Time Clock (RTC) with the suitable crystal
- Processor register access
- Output compare for generating waveforms with high accuracy
- RLP allowing users to load native code (C/Assembly) for real-time requirements.
- Extended double-precision math class
- FAT file system
- Cryptography (AES and XTEA)
- Low power and hibernate support
- In-field update (from SD, network or other)
Dimensions: W 2.25"x L 2.05"x H 0.5"
- Supply voltages are regulated 3.3Volt and 5.0Volt DC.
- Low power and hibernate modes
- Active power consumption 160 mA
- Idle power consumption 120 mA
- Hibernate power consumption 40 mA
- Operating temperature: -20 to 70°C
- RoHS compliant /Lead-free compliant
For more information about .NET Gadgeteer visit: