Aluminum Heatsink with bigger Fan for Jetson Xavier NX Module with Long Cable
This Aluminium Heatsink for the Jetson Xavier NX Module provides effective cooling for prolonged high performance computing, with active air flow supplied by an integrated cooling fan.
- 10+: $18.90
- Sightly bigger fan design comparing to the orignial Xavier NX Heatsink
- Fully compatible with NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Module
- Essential for high-performance computing: Keeps module temperatures low to avoid overheating and throttling
- Effective thermal management: Full Aluminum heatsink with fan
- Easy to install: Mounting bracket & screws included
If you’re designing any kind of computing application with the NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX, you seriously can’t do without a heatsink if you want to avoid overheating problems. While the Jetson Xavier NX is a powerful piece of computing hardware, even basic tasks become slow and difficult without effective heat dissipation, let alone running high-performance applications for prolonged periods of time.
This aluminum heatsink for the NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Module is an essential piece of equipment for keeping the Xavier NX module cool, improving both computing performance and reliability under heavy workloads to realize its true potential. It even includes a fan to provide additional cooling through active air flow!
Combine this with the NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Module and the Jetson Mate Cluster Mini, and you’ll get a thoroughly well-cooled GPU cluster solution! Run intensive workloads like data analytics and even machine learning on the edge without any worry of overheating and performance throttling issues.
Dimensions: 58mm x 41mm x 18mm
Larger designing heatsink vs Official heatsink
- 1 x Aluminum Heatsink for Jetson Xavier NX Module
- 1 x Heat Sink holder
- 4 x Screws