Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Enhance the usability of the ROCK PI 4 M.2 connector in mounting this extension board on top of the board or below the big heat sink.
Works with both versions ROCK PI 4A/4B
The new M.2 Extension board v1.4 was improved based on the community feedback.
Cut out of the board above the GPIO pins
- Make use of the GPIO pins while having the board mounted on top of the ROCK PI 4
Reduced length of the M.2 extension board
- The new version is still a little bit longer than the ROCK PI 4 PCB but is not longer than the board and the protruding connectors.
Mounting of the FPC connector on the bottom of the board
- One positive side effect of reducing the length of the board was the necessity to move the FPC connector to the bottom of the board. Having mounted the FPC connector on the bottom of the M.2 extension board supports the assembly of the ROCK PI 4 and the M.2 board inside of a housing with a small form factor.
The product includes:
- M.2 Extension board
- Mini PCB adapter for the connection to the on-board M.2 socket
- Ribbon cable
- Mounting bolts and screws
1 x M.2 Extension board
1 x Mini PCB adapter for the connection to the on-board M.2 socket
2 x FPC cable
6 x Mounting bolts
4 x screws
1 x Tools