ROCK PI S - Mini Computer with Rockchip RK3308 - 512MB RAM
Rock Pi S is a Single-board computer(SBC) with a small size and high-performance cost ratio.
This Rock Pi doesn't include NAND Flash!!!
Looking for a tiny SBC for some small projects? You must take a look at Rock Pi S.
The Rock Pi S is a single-board computer(SBC) that equips an RK3308 Rockchip by Radxa. It is assembled by a 64bits quad-core processor, USB, ethernet and voice detection engine at the size of 1.7 inches. The Rock Pi S is suitable for voice applications and some IoT projects. What ‘s more? The Rock Pi S has a 26-pin expansion header which includes 4 I2C interfaces, 3 PWM interfaces, 2 SPI interfaces, 3 UART interfaces, and one I2SO interface. All these functional interfaces can be embedded into 1.7 inches tiny Pi. This little board is able to support Debian system successfully, and there are wifi and blue tooth module on this board as well. It is a good idea to develop this board into a central controller of the media center with tiny size and attractive price.
I hope you enjoy your own project with this high-performance cost ratio board.
- Rockchip RK3308 Quad A35 64bit processor with built-in VAD
- 512 MB RAM
- USB 2.0 OTG(type-C) + USB 2.0 HOST(type-A)
- RJ45 10/100Mbit Ethernet
- 802.11 b/g/n Wifi +bluetooth 4.0 with external antenna connector
- 26 pin GPIO header
- 26 pin voice/audio header includes I2C, PCM, TDM, PDM, SPDIF, and HDMI ARC
- Size 1.7x1.7 inch (~38.1mmx38.1mm)
- Debian and Buildroot successfully tested
|Rock Pi S(256MB RAM)||Rock Pi S(512MB RAM)||Rock Pi S(512MB RAM/1GB NAND FLASH)|