Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
Raspberry Pi 4 Add-ons
We are having a sale on Raspberry Pi 4 accessories! Use code: ACCESSORIES10 to get 10% off selected Raspberry Pi 4 accessories! Click here to check out what’s on sale!
Raspberry Pi 4 Kits
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 1GB, 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4(depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless
- LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 ports
- 2 × USB 2.0 ports
- GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header(fully backward-compatible with previous boards)
- Video & Sound:
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode)
- H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
- SD card support: Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Input power:
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled(requires separate PoE HAT)
- Environment: Operating temperature 0–50ºC
- Compliance: For a full list of local and regional product approvals, please visit https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/conformity.md
- Production lifetime: The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B will remain in production until at least January 2026.
1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Computer Model 4GB
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Mini Super ComputerThe Raspberry Pi4 is a Big Boys toy and is great fun, but has the power and reliability to be used in many commercial applications.
Fast, funIts fast, fun and has 4GB of RAM. It runs a little hot due to the extra power consumption and beefier processor. But what's not to like about a hot beefy Pi? Add a dual monitor setup to make it feel like a real desktop, but don't forget the heat sink!
Quick serviceQuick service and I must say, I am impressed with this latest Raspberry Pi!
Finally!A Raspberry Pi with 4 GB of RAM, that runs Ubuntu and Raspbian.
Wowowowowit's amazing device!