SEGGER J-Link® Lite for Renesas Synergy™ is a version of J-Link in a smaller form factor with standard J-Link functionality dedicated to Synergy MCUs. It supports all Synergy MCUs via SWD. SEGGER J-Link Lite for Renesas Synergy can be used with the S5D9 IoT Fast Prototyping Kit.
Small form factor, 24mm by 35mm
Full J-Link functionality
Unlimited flash breakpoints
Included in the box are 2 cables.
- 30cm USB micro
- 30cm 10-pin Arm® debugging interface (0.05” pitch)
No-Fee Software Updates
- As an owner of a SEGGER J-Link Lite for Synergy, you can always download the latest J-Link software free of charge.
- Debugging support for new members of the Synergy MCU family will be added as they are introduced to the market.
Support for concurrent CPU access by multiple applications
- J-Link allows multiple applications to access a CPU at the same time. This has numerous applications.
- J-Link commander can be used in parallel to a debugger running from e2 studio or IAR Embedded Workbench for Synergy.Visualization tools such as RTTViewer or SystemView from Segger can run in the background.
- J-Link Lite for Synergy can be used to develop and debug embedded customer hardware based on the Renesas Synergy platform.
- For additional information about J-Link software and license add-ons please visit the SEGGER website.
|Dimensions||60mm x60mm x20mm|
|Micro USB Cable||1|