The Tetris® MicroCard is the ultimate on-the-go gaming hardware for those moments where you want to take a quick Tetris break! The Tetris MicroCard is powered by Arduboy, the game system the size of a credit card.
• The Arduboy team has developed customized hardware that delivers an amazing and officially licensed Tetris experience!
• Brilliant OLED display in portrait layout for optimal Tetris game play.
• Super durable construction featuring six control buttons and mute switch.
• USB rechargeable with six hours of battery life.
• Bit OLED Matrix Display, 128x64 Pixels
• 8-Bit Microcontroller, ATmega 328P
• Polycarbonate and Anodized Aluminum Construction
• Piezo Speaker with Mute Switch
• 6 Hour Battery, 180mAh Lithium Polymer
• Recharge with Included Micro-USB Cable
• 6 Soft Click Buttons
• 85mm (3.3in) × 53mm (2.1in) × 5mm (0.2in)
Playing the Tetris® MicroCard is fun and easy! Turn on the power switch and begin playing! Follow the steps below to get started!
• 1 x Tetris® MicroCard
• 1 x USB Cable
• 1 x User Manual
Tetris ® & © 1985~2017 Tetris Holding. Tetris logos, Tetris theme song and Tetriminos are trademarks of Tetris Holding. The Tetris trade dress is owned by Tetris Holding. Licensed to The Tetris Company. Tetris Game Design by Alexey Pajitnov. Tetris Logo Design by Roger Dean. All Rights Reserved.
This product contains a battery. Shipping constrictions may apply.
No, you can't overwrite the code and program other game.
If you want programming, you can try Arduboy.
Free shipping on your first order over $50 or more. Discounted items included!