Wio-WM1302 LoRaWAN Gateway Module (SPI) - US915, based on LoRa Concentrator Semtech SX1302
WM1302 module is a new generation of LoRaWAN gateway module in mini-PCIe form-factor based on Semtech® SX1302. It features extremely low power consumption, and outstanding performance with CE, FCC certified.
Note: Please check new released Wio-WM1302 SPI-US915-M version here.
- 10+: $79.00
This product is no longer available, and we have another Wio-WM1302 LoRaWAN Gateway Module (SPI) - US915 - M.
- Powered by Semtech® SX1302 baseband LoRa® chip, extremely low power consumption and high performance.
- Mini-PCIe form factor with the standard 52-pin golden finger, easy to integrate with various gateway devices.
- Ultra-low operating temperature, no additional heat dissipation needed, reducing the size of LoRaWAN gateway.
- High sensitivity down to -139 dBm @SF12 with SX1250 TX/RX front-end; TX power up to 26 dBm @3.3V.
- Certified with CE, FCC, and TELEC. Simplify the final product certification process.
WM1302 module is a new generation of LoRaWAN gateway module with mini-PCIe form-factor. Based on the Semtech® SX1302 baseband LoRaWAN® chip, WM1302 unlocks the greater potential capacity of long-range wireless transmission for gateway products. It features higher sensitivity, less power consumption, and lower operating temperature compared with the previous SX1301 and SX1308 LoRa® chip.
WM1302 LoRaWAN gateway module has SPI and USB versions on both US915 and EU868 frequency bands, enable you to have a wide-range of LoRaWAN frequency plans options to choose including EU868, US915, AS923, AS920, AU915, KR920, and IN865. We have released The WM1302 Pi Hat for Raspberry Pi, click here to learn more.
We have released new version RF Explorer fiberglass, please visit Fiberglass Antenna Kit; 863-870MHz; 8dBi; 1300mm
- LPWAN Gateway devices development
- Any long-distance wireless communication application development
- LoRa and LoRaWAN application learn and research
|TX Power||26 dBm (with 3.3V power supply)||25 dBm (with 3.3V power supply)|
|LEDs||Power: Green Config: Red TX: Green RX: Blue|
|Form Factor||Mini PCIe, 52pin Golden Finger|
|Power Consumption (SPI version)||Standby: 7.5 mA
TX maximum power: 415 mA
RX: 40 mA
|Power Consumption (USB version)||Standby: 20 mA
TX maximum power: 425 mA
RX: 53 mA
|LBT(Listen Before Talk)||Support|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 85°C|
|Dimensions||30 mm (width) × 50.95 mm (length)|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewVery good build quality. I'm waiting on a Raspberry Pi HAT to be stocked to complete my project.
from order viewAll good. Need some info on what is different between all the models and the wm1303