To fulfill the needs of AI/AIOT developers, Seeed has launched the new Jetson Mate carrier board for NVIDIA modules, which can install up to 4 Jetson Nano / Xavier NX SoMs at the same time. With Seeed’s in-house production expertise, you can ensure that your NVIDIA Jetson design can swiftly go from design to physical product.
What are NVIDIA Jetson Modules?
NVIDIA Jetson is the world’s leading AI computing platform for GPU-accelerated parallel processing in mobile embedded systems. It includes four series of products, namely Jetson Nano, Jetson TX2 series, Jetson Xavier NX, and Jetson AGX Xavier. Jetson series modules share the same architecture and SDKs, allowing a code base and seamless deployment throughout the entire product portfolio.
The Jetson Mate carrier board is specifically designed for NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX and Jetson Nano supercomputer-on-modules. It is designed in a power-efficient and compact form factor, allowing 4 Jetson Nano / Jetson Xavier NX to work with each other. The other three peripheral SoMs can be powered on or off separately.
With Jetson Mate, developers can accelerate all modern AI networks and effortlessly introduce new features to achieve their AI goals. Smart machine OEM and AI application developers work with Jetson to create breakthrough products in the fields of industrial manufacturing, logistics, retail, agriculture, smart cities, and healthcare.
Why is Seeed Fusion the best choice for NVIDIA Jetson carrier board production?
As a proud authorized distributor of the NVIDIA Jetson Nano Development Kit, Seeed has direct support from NVIDIA and in-house manufacturing capability. In addition to selling NVIDIA products, including all Jetson modules, Seeed welcomes customers to manufacture their NVIDIA Jetson module designs. With more than 10 years of embedded product design and manufacturing experience, we can reliably produce NVIDIA Jetson module carrier boards that are fully up to spec.
We provide the following manufacturing services:
- ✓ Instant Online Quotation
- ✓ Design for Assembly Service
- ✓ Seeed Open Parts Library
- ✓ Free Prototyping for Business Users
If your company is looking for a start-to-finish production partner to take you from design to physical product, Seeed is there for you. Whether for enterprise, small to medium businesses, or research purposes, our hand-on, factory-floor experience will ensure optimal quality, efficiency and pricing for your NVIDIA Jetson design.
How to get started with manufacture with Seeed Fusion?
We will evaluate your needs and provide bespoke manufacturing support, from the quotation to testing and beyond. Our standard production process is as follows:
- Quick and Easy Online Quotation Use Seeed Fusion’s smart quotation platform to prepare your PCBA order and get a breakdown of the costs in seconds.
- Design Verification Free Design for Assembly (DFA) review verifies your design is production-ready and ensures a smooth and predictable turnaround.
- Turnkey Production Seeed will take care of everything from parts procurement, PCB manufacture, assembly to quality inspection and testing.
- Distribution Our worldwide logistics infrastructure will safely deliver your boards to your doorstep, wherever you are, free of charge.
If you have any questions about having your NVIDIA design manufactured with Seeed or if you have ODM requirements, please contact us via [email protected]. Get started today! We look forward to working with you.
We are always trying to improve the PCBA service we deliver to our customers:
- POWER-UP #1: SEPTEMBER: DESIGN FOR ASSEMBLY (DFA) REVIEW NOW FREE FOR ALL PCB ASSEMBLY ORDERS WITH SEEED FUSION
- POWER-UP #2: OCTOBER: SAMD21 ICS FOR JUST $1.50 WITH SEEED FUSION PCB ASSEMBLY
- POWER-UP #3: FREE PCBA PROTOTYPING FOR BUSINESS USERS
- POWER-UP #4: FREE RASPBERRY PI COMPUTE MODULE 4 CARRIER BOARDS WITH SEEED FUSION PCB ASSEMBLY SERVICE
- POWER-UP #5: Free LoRa-E5 Wireless Modules Sponsorship for PCBA Service