Raspberry Pi - Model B
Raspberry Pi is a mini computer that plugs into your TV (or other Displays) and a keyboard
Raspberry Pi is a mini computer that plugs into your TV (or other Displays) and a keyboard. It’s a capable little PC which can be used for many of the things that your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games. It also plays high-definition video. We want to see it used by kids all over the world to learn programming.
This is a Model B version that provides larger RAM than Model A. It also has two USB ports and an Ethernet port.
Raspberry Pi has a wide application range, such as lightweight web server, a game console with emulator, home automation server, and so forth.
- As small as credit card
- Video Out via Composite (PAL and NTSC), HDMI or Raw LCD (DSI)
- 10/100 Ethernet (RJ45) supported
- A lot of Linux distros be supported
- hardware-accelerated OpenVG
- 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode.
- Broadcom BCM2835 SoC
- 700 MHz ARM11 core CPU
- 512MB RAM
- The SoC’s GPU provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode.
- 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Storage: SD/MMC/SDIO
- 26 extended pins, Low-Level Peripherals:
- 8 x GPIO
- I2C bus
- SPI bus with two chip selects
- +3.3V x2
- +5V x2
- Ground x5
- Audio Out via 3.5mm Jack or Audio over HDMI
- Power Requirements: 5V @ 700 mA via MicroUSB or GPIO Header
- Raspberry Pi board x1
- Instruction card x1
- Building boot card
- A List of supported Linux distributions
- Some special distros for Rasberry pi
- Low Level peripherals detail
- How to make Grove modules work with Raspberry Pi(Chinese)
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
Write Your Own Review