This product will be retired soon, please consider our Arch Max v1.1 as your alternative choice.
The Arch Max is an mbed enabled development board for rapid prototyping.
It's based on a STM32F407VGT6 microcontroller with an ARM Cortex-M4F core running at 168MHz. It includes an open link to provide SWD debug, drag-n-drop programming and USB serial communication.
- mbed enabled
- Online development tools
- Easy to use C/C++ SDK
- Lots of published libraries and projects
- High performance STM32F407VGT6
- ARM Cortex-M4 MCU with FPU at 168MHz
- 1 MB Flash, 192 KB RAM
- On-board open link for debug and programming
- Drag-n-drop programming
- USB serial communication
- SWD debug with GDB+ pyOCD/OpenOCD, Keil or IAR
- Arduino form factor, compatible with lots of shields
- Build-in Ethernet, USB and SD card slot for connectivity and data exchange
Digital I/O Max Input Voltage
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.