WireLess Gate Shield is an Arduino-compatible expansion card designed to build a system of receiving / transmitting and broadcasting various wireless commands and data. For maximum coverage possible wireless communication interfaces on the board has an IR receiver interface for connecting popular transceiver nRF24L01 + and RFM69HW.
Additionally, the board has a real time clock module DS1307.
- - Interface to connect the transceiver to 2.4 GHz nRF24L01 +
- - Interface to connect the transceiver to 443 MHz RFM69HW (HopeRF)
- - U.FL antenna connector for RFM69HW
- - LED automatic activity radio modules (with the possibility of removal)
- - LED for user
- - Real time clock module DS1307
- - IR receiver
- - One buttons to control (operate one analog pin)
- - GROVE-compatible connector: I2C
- - Fully compatible with Ethernet Shield
- 1x WLGate Shield
- 1x Wireless module nRF24L01 +
- 1x Wireless module RFM69HW (443 MHz )
Please visit the wiki page for more information about this product. We will be very grateful to you for helping us improve our documentation. Add more description or demo code. For technical support, please publish your question on our blog.
|Dimensions||80mm x90mm x27mm|