FEZ Hydra is a 100% open-source (hardware and software) .NET Gadgeteer compatible mainboard running .NET Micro Framework. It incorporates a 240Mhz AT91SAMRL ARM9 processor. With 16MB of SDRAM an 4MB of FLASH, FEZ Hydra is capable or running the most complex applications.
• 14 .NET Gadgeteer compatible sockets that include these types: X, Y, A, D, F, I, K, P, S, T, U, R, G, B and Z.
• 240Mhz ARM9 Processor (currently running at 200Mhz)
• 16MB SDRAM, 4MB FLASH
• Rich .NETMF open-source Software & Hardware
• Complete Graphics support
• TFT display interface (R/G/B sockets) with Touch screen
• Full TCP/IP stack with SSL, HTTP, TCP, UDP, DHCP
• USB Device
• 4-bit SD card with no limit on SD card size
• Dimensions: 3.42" x 2.44"
• Requires .NET Gadgeteer standard red power modules.
• Active power consumption 130 mA
• Idle power consumption TBD
• Operating temperature: 0 to 70°C
• RoHS compliant /Lead-free compliant
For more information about .NET Gadgeteer visit:
Development tool : Microsoft Visual C# Express 2010Micro framework: Microsoft .NET Micro Framework 4.1 SDKThe Gadgeteer core, mainboard SDk and module driver(GHI)
You can download these tools at : http://tinyclr.com/support
If you encounter any problems when using this product, here is the forum from which you can get the technical support.