The NodeMcu is an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines.
• Low cost
• WI-FI enabled
Arduino-like hardware IO
• Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
• Code like arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
Nodejs style network API
• Event-driven API for network applicaitons, which faciliates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
• Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
Lowest cost WI-FI
• Less than $2 WI-FI MCU ESP8266 integrated and esay to prototyping development kit.
• We provide the best platform for IOT application development at the lowest cost.
The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
Power your developement in the fastest way combinating with NodeMCU Firmware!
USB-TTL included, plug&play
10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
Question by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:30:11
Hi there~ You can use this one alone with Arduino IDE.As for work with mega, we have not tested before,so, not for sure whether it works. RegardsAnswer by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:30:11
Question by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:23:48
Hi there, please refer to end page of **https://github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-devkit-v1.0/blob/master/NODEMCU_DEVKIT_V1.0.PDF**. thanks.Answer by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:23:48