MT3620 Mini Dev Board
- 10+: $34.50
- 20+: $34.10
- 50+: $33.90
1. Return policy
This product can only be activated once. Seeed will not accept return once the package has been opened. Check Warranty & Returns here. If there are any quality issues after opening the package, please contact Seeed Tech Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Open Source Licenses
The software included in this product contains copyrighted software that is licensed under the GPL, LGPL or other open source licenses, listed ataka.ms/AzureSphereSDK. You may obtain the source code for applicable software from aka.ms/AzureSphereSDK or by sending an email to email@example.com.
We developed this board to meet the needs of developers who need smaller sizes, are more scalable, and have lower costs. This development board is based on the MT3620 module, which greatly simplifies the difficulty of hardware design. The MT3620 module is developed by our partner AI-Link. Developers can easily reuse this design into their own projects. The development board uses two single-row pin headers for easy plug-in on other motherboards or expansion boards. Unlike the full-featured Azure Sphere MT3620 Development Kit, this development board optimizes the design by reducing some system hardware peripheral resources, and only provides the necessary hardware resources to developers. In terms of hardware specifications, we only support 2.4G Wi-Fi and reduce I2S and some GPIO ports.
What’s new of the MT3620 Mini Dev Board?
The figure shows the full-feature dev board and new mini dev board size comparison:
The Azure Sphere operating system is pre-installed on the MT3620 and is designed to work with the Azure Sphere Security Service to create a secured IoT platform. Together the Azure Sphere OS and security service deliver:
MT3620 software development is supported using the powerful Microsoft Visual Studio IDE: Install Visual Studio and the Azure Sphere extension, plug the development board into a PC over USB, and start developing IoT applications with unprecedented levels of security.
|Dimensions||34mm x60mm x19mm|
|MT3620 Mini Dev Board||1|
|Micro USB Cable||1|
- MT3620 Mini Dev Board Product Brief-2019-03-15.pdf
- MediaTek MT3620 Product Brief.pdf
- AI-Link WF-M620-RSC1 Datasheet.pdf
- License Terms for Azure Sphere OS and Azure Sphere Security Service – English
- License Terms for Azure Sphere OS and Azure Sphere Security Service - French (France)
- License Terms for Azure Sphere OS and Azure Sphere Security Service - French (Canada)
- License Terms for Azure Sphere OS and Azure Sphere Security Service – German
- License Terms for Azure Sphere OS and Azure Sphere Security Service- Turkish
- License Terms for Azure Sphere OS and Azure Sphere Security Service - Indonesian
MT3620 Mini Dev Board
This is the wiki page for this product, which will show you how to use the product, as well as details about the software and hardware.
Is this marked with CE?Question by: Raffaele Aldrigo on 2019-05-23 10:12:05