MakerBot Replicator Dual Extrusion (2-color printing)
Please note that this is a pre-order! The estimated ship date of the MakerBot Replicator (Dual Extruder) will be April 15, 2012. Pre-order now to get a free ABS filament!
The New MakerBot Replicator (Assembled Kit)
Dual-extruder machines include two kilogram spools, one natural and one black!
- The MakerBot Replicator is assembled and tested prior to shipment.
- Go big! With a print volume of more than 300 cubic inches, you’ll be making things the size of a loaf of bread.
- A new world of color. By choosing the dual extrusion option you can make multicolored objects.
- Low cost consumables. Print in either ABS (what Lego® is made of) or PLA (a bio-material made from corn).
- Build envelope: 225 x145 x150 millimeters or 8.9 x 5.7 x 5.9 inches
- Build Volume: almost 5 liters
- Layer thickness: Choose .2-.3mm with stock nozzle.
- Stock nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Speed: 40 mm/s
- Flow rate: approximately 24 cc/hr
- Maximum recommended extruder temperature: 230°C
- Maximum temperature for heated build platform: 120°C
- Positioning precision: 2.5 micron on Z axis 11 micron on XY axes
- MakerBot MightyBoard single-piece motherboard
- 5 axis, 1/16 micro-stepping motor control
- 4x20 LCD character display and multi-directional control pad
- Piezoelectric buzzer
- Software-controllable RGB LED lighting
- Universal Power Supply - 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 4.0A (input), and takes standard IEC cable
- Controlled through ReplicatorG
- Compatibility: Linux, Windows, and OSX
- Print from SD card or over USB
- Input file type: STL, gcode
- Works with ABS, PLA, and other materials
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Linear ball bearings
- Precision ground 8 mm shafts
- Durable ABS injection-molded parts
- Snap-on, snap-off carriage assemblies
- Overall dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 millimeters or 12.6 x 18.4 x 15 inches
- Shipping weight: 32lbs
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|