Xadow - Blueseeed(HM11)
Bits behind the scenes Xadow is a though small but perfectly formed Arduino(TM) compatible board series helping build prototype to product
- 10+: $26.82
- 20+: $25.33
- 50+: $23.84
Bits behind the scenes
Xadow is a though small but perfectly formed Arduino(TM) compatible board series helping build prototype to product. It's a solution extremely suitable for space-sensitive smart hardwares, which have higher request on size, weight and flexible cascade connection.
Need Processor/UI/Connectivity/Sensor/Actuator/Power Modules? You can find more modules here.
Note: This module is not compatible with any other Xadow version 2 or RePhone modules.
Xadow - Blueseeed LE (HM11)
The Xadow - Blueseeed LE (HM11) is a Bluetooth Smart enabled Xadow form factor module based on CC2540 microprocessor. The Xadow - BLE can be used in hardware setups, where normally an Xadow module is used. Using a Xadow - BLE an Xadow enabled embedded system can communicate with desktop computers, smartphones, table computers and even other embedded systems providing Bluetooth Smart aka Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
- Compatible Xadow form factor
- Bluetooth Specification V4.0 aka BLE
- Serial port interface
- Open environment within 30 meters can realize communication between modules
- AT command supported as description
- Working frequency: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Microprocessor: CC2540
- Modulation method: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- PCB size: 24.5mmx30.5mmx0.8mm
- Outline Dimension: 24.5mmx30.5mmx9.77mm
- Power supply: 3.3V
- Communication Protocol: Uart(TTL)
- power supply: + 3.3 VDC 50 mA
- working temperature: - 5 ~ + 65 Centigrade"
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|