IoTea LoRa SmartAgriculture
PM2.5 PollutionVisualization WioLTE
Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Xadow M0 is an mbed enabled development board with Xadow form factor. It's based on NXP LPC11U35 and designed for rapid prototyping. Xadow is a series of flexible electronic modules including sensors, displays and etc. Several Xadow modules can be cascaded to create interactive objects easily.
• mbed enabled
• online development tools
• easy to use C/C++ SDK
• lots of published libraries, projects
• Xadow form factor
• extremely small and flexible
• cascade connection
• Drag-n-drop programming
• NXP LPC11U35 MCU
• Low power ARM Cortex-M0 Core
• 48MHz, 64KB Flash, 10KB RAM, 4KB EEPROM
• USB Device, 2xSPI, UART, I2C
• Integrated with accelerometer: ADXL345
• Work Voltage: 3.3V
• DC Current per IO pin :20mA
• Digital I/O Pins: 16
• Analog Input Channels: 2
• Operating Temperature: -20~70 ℃
• Dimensions: 25.43mm x 20.35mm
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
This module is not compatible with any other Xadow version 2 or RePhone modules.
Thank Loovee for confirming but how can I read Voltage, CHARGE and DONE status on the same pin. I am able to read voltage using mbed AnalogIn but how about DONE and CHARGE, they are digital inputs.