Compact, Easy to Install High Sealing Performance Speed changes with different rate of flow High Quality Hall Effect Sensor
Water flow sensor consists of a plastic valve body, a water rotor, and a hall-effect sensor. When water flows through the rotor, rotor rolls. Its speed changes with different rate of flow. The hall-effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal. This one is suitable to detect flow in water dispenser or coffee machine.
We have a comprehensive line of water flow sensors in different diameters. Check them out to find the one that meets your need most.
• Compact, Easy to Install
• High Sealing Performance
• High Quality Hall Effect Sensor
• RoHS Compliant
• Mini. Wokring Voltage: DC 4.5V
• Max. Working Current: 15mA (DC 5V)
• Working Voltage: DC 5V~24V
• Flow Rate Range: 0~60L/min
• Load Capacity: ≤10mA (DC 5V)
• Operating Temperature: ≤80℃
• Liquid Temperature: ≤120℃
• Operating Humidity: 35%～90%RH
• Water Pressure: ≤2.0MPa
• Storage Temperature: -25～+ 80℃
• Storage Humidity: 25%～95%RH
|Dimensions||100mm x60mm x38mm|
Water flow sensor consists of a plastic valve body, a water rotor, and a hall-effect sensor.
Hi Mark, we sincerely thank you for your advice. We should have done this a long time ago. Sorry for the inconvenience, we will finish this in March.