BIT3.1 is a module based on MT7688AN, which brings out all PINs and maximizes the performance of MT7688.
The software is based on Linux distributions such as OpenWrt, providing a wealth of peripherals and storage space.
Software resources are kept in common with NEO, and BIT 3.1 is an improved version of BIT3.
BIT3.1 VS BIT3, We made the following optimization:
- Ipex adjusts the direction to prevent short circuit of the antenna caused by manual soldering
- Rxd0 increases the pull-up resistor to prevent floating interference commands
- Cs1 comes with pull-up according to 16 and 32 core boards
- The capacitors on the original back are placed on the front side, and the back plate is not punched in the future.
- CPURST_N RC reset circuit has been involved on the core board
- Pull-up resistor of WPS pin is moved to the core board
- VDD_FLASH supply diode moved to the core board
- Relatively no change in BIT3 price
- Fully compatible