RF Explorer RFEM2.4G PLUS is an expansion board compatible with RF Explorer WSUB1G PLUS models. It can be assembled in PLUS models only.
This expansion board adds 2.4GHz band support, covering frequency ranges used by WiFi, Bluetooth, wireless video, ISM applications, etc.
- Compatible with RF Explorer WSUB1G PLUS to be converted into an ISM COMBO PLUS model
- High-frequency support for the 2.4GHz band starting at 2.35GHz and covering up to 2.55GHz.
- Excellent performance to diagnose and generate signals in the 2.4GHz ISM band
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- Signal Generator mode with up to +11dBm output power
- Extend internal FLASH memory for additional capabilities
- Frequency band: 2350 – 2550MHz
- Frequency span: 2 – 85MHz
- Wifi Analyzer for the 2.4GHz band
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connector
- 2.4GHz whip antenna included
- Dynamic range: -105dBm to -10dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +10dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-10ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-3dBm
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 58Khz to 812Khz
RF Explorer is a very sensitive spectrum analyzer, specially designed to detect signals with aerial antenna. For extra protection when connecting the analyzer to a signal source with a coaxial cable, we suggest using a RF Explorer Power Limiter. More details at