2.8" TFT Shield Link

The wiki is down… anyone know a direct link to the library ? (arduino)

For:
Version 1

Hi Dear , our wiki will be back soon, please wait patiently. Thanks your comprehension.

Waiting isnt too hard but can you at least link to the schematic for us? The one with the HC245 and not the resistors

hi atomsoft, please download the attachment,this is the one you want.
And the schematic is the older one,now the schematic version of TFT 1.0 we are selling now is posted on our wiki.
TFT_TouchScreen_for_Arduino_1.0.zip (17.4 KB)
Schematic.zip (51.7 KB)

I am so disapointed! I also just bought the 2.8" TFT Shield at Radishack and the WIKI has been down for the past 3 days! It’s like buying something without any manual! We need the information up and running or the 50.00 I spent is for nothing!

Link does not work?

Nope if you go to seeedstudio.com/depot/28-tft … th=132_134

and then go to the link on the bottom that says Please visit our wiki page

wiki Page link brings you to seeedstudio.com/wiki/2.8%27%27_TFT_Touch_Shield
that has a note that says

2.8’’ TFT Touch Shield

Sorry. This wiki will be back soon!

This has been like this for the past 4 days…

Hi All, The version of TFT Touch shield 1.0:http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/2.8’’_TFT_Touch_Shield_V1.0
And the version of TFT Touch shield 2.0:http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/2.8’’_TFT_Touch_Shield_v2.0
I’m sorry that those things made you inconvenient. you can go our wiki first(seeedstudio.com/wiki/Main_Page),and then search the docs that you want to know.
Thanks a lot.

the wiki is ok now. by the way, note the touch shield you buy from radiosheck is 1.0

Hi can you update the link here too for other customers.

If you go to seeedstudio.com/depot/28-tft … th=132_134

and then go to the link on the bottom that says Please visit our wiki page

wiki Page link brings you to seeedstudio.com/wiki/2.8%27%27_TFT_Touch_Shield
that has a note that says

2.8’’ TFT Touch Shield

Sorry. This wiki will be back soon!

yes,we do.we’ll repair all wiki page in a week,and sorry for the broken links.

Thanks for all your comprehension.

Ok i will try to explain this again… Those links are all working but… they are NOT to my SHIELD. Here is a picture of mines

No one? Serious? While i dont have the schematics or anything i got it working on my STM32F4-Discovery… The problem which hurt me was that the RESET was under RESET line… so the LCD was not being RESET because i assumed it was pulled high. I still think that a schematic is in order here.

Hi,there are some resource about old version of TFT.
Schematic.zip (51.7 KB)
TFT_TouchScreen_for_Arduino_1.0.zip (17.4 KB)

Thanks, why are these not posted up if they are whats being sold?

Yes,we’ll post it up. And the touch shield has a red surface which is different from the product sold on our web site.So please attention that when you use it.