Here is the wiki page Seeeduino v3.0, Atmega328 based.
Seeeduino is an Arduino compatible board. It is based on the Duemilanove schematic, 100% compatible to its existing program, shield and IDEs. On the hardware design, remarkable changes are taken to improve the flexibility and user experience.
- I2C and Serial Grove connector.
- miniUSB and DC Jack.
- Inherits all of Arduino Duemilanove's features.
- Compatible to Duemilanove's pin layout, screw hole and dimensions.
- Evolved with SMD components.
- Improved on extensibility and convenience.
|Operating Voltage||5V or 3.3V|
|USB Supply Voltage||5V|
|Externtal Power Supply||7-12V (lower is preferred)|
|Externtal Power Supply(limits)||6-20V|
|Digital I/O Pins||14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)|
|Analog Input Pins||8 (of which 2 are used for I2C communication)|
- User LED with "L" label. It is connected to ATmega328P PB5/SCK pin (Digital header pin 13).
- Reset LED with "RST" label. It is connected to ATmega328P PC6/RESET pin. It is lite when Reset is low.
- Power LED with "PWR" label. It is always on. It is connected to ATmega328P VCC pin.
- Transmit LED with "TX" label. It is connected to FT232RL CBUS1 pin.
- Receive LED with "RX" label. It is connected to FT232RL CBUS0 pin.
Here is the Seeeduino FAQ, now the version is v3.0, users can list the Frequently Asked Questions here, example as below:
How do I configure the Arduino IDE?
Answer: Set M_RST_AUTO switch to "AUTO", then choose the board name in the Arduino IDE.
- In Arduino v1.0.4 host software, choose board name "Arduino Duemilanove w/ ATmega328".
- In Arduino v1.5.2 host software, choose board name "Arduino Duemilanove or Diecimila".
What is the purpose of the M_RST_AUTO switch?
Answer: This determines whether the DTR signal from the host is allowed to reset the ATmega328 microcontroller.
- Set to "AUTO" for Automatic mode, which allows the host to reset the microcontroller using the DTR signal to automatically reset the microcontroller. Note: This position is required during development, thus it will be the default position for most people.
- Set to "M" for Manual mode, which disables the DTR signal from the host, thus requiring the user to physically press the RESET button to reset the microcontroller.
|Seeeduino V0.9||Initial public release|
||Dec 16, 2010|
||Jan 12, 2011|
||Jan 1, 2012|
Bug Tracker is the place you can publish any bugs you think you might have found during use. Please write down what you have to say, your answers will help us improve our products.
- The mini-USB connector can break off the board very easily if you apply sidewise force while a mini-USB cable is connected. Consider using an extension USB cable and refrain for plugging/unplugging the mini-USB cable to/from the Seeduino board very often.
How to buy
- Howo to get started with Seeeduino
Seeeduino is based on Arduino design, very similar to Arduino. For informations of usage, see the tutorial on Arduino website.