Papilio is an open source FPGA project intended for education, hobbyists, engineers or anyone interested in learning digital electronics in a friendly community.
As the currently most powerful development board in Papilio series, Papilio Pro is based on Xilinx Spartan 6 LX FPGA. It offers exciting new features over Spartan 3, including up to 48 massive I/O lines, dual channel USB, integrated JTAG programmer, 64Mb large SDRAM, and an efficient switching power supply.
- Spartan 6 LX9 FPGA (Datasheet)
- High efficiency LTC3419 Step Down Dual Voltage Regulator (Datasheet)
- Dual Channel FTDI FT2232 USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface (Datasheet)
- 64Mbit Micron MT48LC4M16 SDRAM (Datasheet)
- 64Mbit Macronix MX25L6445 SPI Flash (Datasheet)
- 48 I/O pins arranged in a Papilio Wing form factor
- 32Mhz Crystal Oscillator