You may watched the movie ” Wall E” and enjoyed it pretty much. Actually that little robot has joined us! ^^LOL
Apart from cleaning the room, Wall E did some extra job too. Hmm, seems like he found something.
Wow,it’s a L298 Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver! Good Job!
Double H driver module uses ST L298N dual full-bridge driver, an integrated monolithic circuit in a 15- lead Multiwatt and PowerSO20 packages. It is a high voltage, high current dual full-bridge driver designed to accept standard TTL logic levels and drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and stepping motors. Two enable inputs are provided to enable or disable the device independently of the input signals. The emitters of the lower transistors of each bridge are connected together and the corresponding external terminal can be used for the con-nection of an external sensing resistor. An additional supply input is provided so that the logic works at a lower voltage.
– Light weight, small dimension
– Super driver capacity
– FWD protection
– Heavy load Heat sink
– 2 current probe port
– Power selection switch
– 4 pull up resistor switch
– 2 DC motor/ 4 coil dual phrase stepper motor output
– Motor direction indication LED
– 4 standard mouting hole
– MCU controlled vehicle
– Wheel robot
● Driver: L298
● Driver power supply: +5V~+46V
● Driver Io: 2A
● Logic power output Vss: +5~+7V (internal supply +5V)
● Logic current: 0~36mA
● Controlling level: Low -0.3V~1.5V, high: 2.3V~Vss
● Enable signal level: Low -0.3V~1.5V, high: 2.3V~Vss
● Max power: 25W (Temperature 75 cesus)
● Working temperature: -25C~+130C
● Dimension: 60mm*54mm
● Driver weight: ~48g
● Other extensions: current probe, controlling direction indicator, pull-up resistoer switch, logic part power supply.