New Product Post – 1
New products this week: New Arrivals
From wikipedia – 1 (Beatles album)
1 is a compilation album by the Beatles, released on 13 November 2000. The album features virtually every number-one single released in the United Kingdom and United States from 1962 to 1970 by the Beatles.
Of course, If you already own《1962-1966》and《1967-1970》compilation, highlights from Beatles，《1》seems less attractive, as a fan, you already owns most of the popular songs by Beatles. But if you think yourself as a Loyal fan，you couldn’t miss 《1》.
This time , we brought compilations of Seeed new product.
- 820083001 NUCLEO F030R8 – Development Board for STM32
- 820084001 NUCLEO F103RB – Development Board for STM32
- 820085001 NUCLEO F401RE – Development Board for STM32
- 820086001 NUCLEO L152RE – Development Board for STM32
Choose the best one fits you!
110060031 Circuit Sticker Starter Kit with Chinese Sketchbook – Peel-and-stick Electronics for Crafting Circuits
Create, Craft and Code! Chibitronics is an evolution of Jie Qi’s passion for technology and art. Thanks the CrowdSupply backers! You can continue to illuminate your thinking with SeeedStudio!
Circuit stickers are a new medium for making electronics. These thin, lightweight, flexible and sticky circuit boards allow us to craft electronic interactivity onto new spaces and interfaces such as books, clothing, walls, and even our bodies!
Here are some add-on supplies for you:
- 101060001 Circuit Sticker Add-on Sensors and Microcontroller Kit
- 104060002 Circuit Sticker White LED Pack – 24LEDs
- 104060003 Circuit Sticker RYB LED Pack – 24LEDs
- 104060004 Circuit Sticker Effects Kit – twinkle/heartbeat/fade/blink
Circuit stickers are created by adding z-axis tape, an anisotropic conductive adhesive, to kapton-based flexible PCBs. Below are a wide variety of conductive materials you may need.
Lumens Sensor tells lumen intensity with the output voltage levels. Features:
- Can detect the surrounding luminance or light then output analog value.
- Support both the output digital value and the output analog value.
- 5V Working Voltage from 2.4 to 5.5 V
Yeelight sunflower is a wireless, smart, scene lighting system. It can be installed into your home Wi-Fi network, and all the bulbs form a system with control box automatically. You may control the bulb to change their color and brightness with smart device such as smart phone or pad, also you may save the setting to a scene and recall it at next time. Now the app supports iOS version 5.0+ and Android 2.3.3+.
By the way, it’s a little bit late but hope it helps, you can pre order RPI B+ right now, they will be in stock very soon.
“I just want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares.” – Saul Bass
Keep on making.