A great chance to experience the PCBA manufacture! Welcome to Seeed’s first workshop in Bay Area!
You’re an excellent hacker/designer but know little about manufacturing?
You want to make something by yourself to make an impact?
A PCB board is the soul in a hardware device. But often times, manufacturing is this big black box that people know very little about.
Today is your chance to learn about how prototyping and manufacturing works, especially the PCBA production process.
Come and join us for a fun afternoon where you will get a chance to learn about the PCB assembly and operate the Pick & Place machine! Upon finishing the workshop, you will feel so empowered and ready to make your cool ideas come true.
- Time: 2:00pm to 5:00pm on 18th April
- Instructor: Danny Chen, Seeed Manufacturing Specialist
- Instructions will be distributed before class
- 2:00 – 2:30 Talk about the PCBA process
- 2:30 – 2:50 Live demo with pick and place machine
- 2:50 – 5:00 Hands on operation of pick-and-place machine/Q&A
Learn more about Seeed’s US portal in the bay area! We are bringing manufacturing to you!