This is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 2.13inch, 212x104 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports yellow, black, and white three-color display.
Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/Zero/Zero W
- Preserved solder pads for SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
|Dimensions||114mm x64mm x34mm|
|Interface||3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI|
|Outline dimension||65mm × 30.2mm|
|Display size||23.71mm × 48.55mm|
|Dot pitch||0.229 × 0.228|
|Resolution||212 × 104|
|Display color||yellow, black, white|
|Full refresh time||15s|
|DIN||SPI MOSI pin|
|CLK||SPI SCK pin|
|CS||SPI chip selection, low active|
|DC||Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)|
|RST||External reset, low active|
|BUSY||Busy status output, low active|
|2.13inch e-Paper HAT (C)||1|
|RPi screws pack (2pcs)||1|
|PH2.0 20cm 8Pin||1|