This is product is no longer for sale, it has been replaced with Twig - 3-axis Compass.
The 2-axis compass module integrates HMC6352 two-axis magnetic sensor with the required external circuits for heading computation. For the ultimate in electronic functionality, this innovative electronic compass provides an electronic compass function using two-axis magnetic field sensing. To speed your design cycle, the HMC6352 is easy to use as a drop in, plug and play component.
The 2-axis compass Module combines the sensor elements and all the processing electronics in a 6.5mm square package to satisfy smaller, next generation applications. Aimed for low power battery operation on OEM printed circuit boards, the HMC6352 uses a I2C digital interface slaved to the manufacturer's microprocessor to transfer compass heading data. Heading update rates from 1 to 20Hz are selectable.
Technology and Product Features
* 2-Axis Magnetic Sensors with Electronics and Microprocessor
* Fully Integrated Compassing Solution
* Integrated Compassing Algorithms and Calibration Routines
* Miniature (6.5 by 6.5 by 1.4mm) 24-Pin LCC Package
* 2.7 to 5.2 volt Supply Range (Good for Low Power Battery Operation on OEM PCBs)
* I2C Digital Interface
* User Selectable Slave Address Permits Multiple Sensors on Bus Interface
* Drop-in, plug and play feature Allows for more High volume production
Typical Customer Applications
* General 2-axis compass applications
* Compassing in GPS applications
* Personal Navigation
* Vehicle Telematics
* Satellite Dish Antenna Positioning
* Wireless Phones with Compassing
Your label vcc,gnd,scl,sda seems wrong, sda,scl,gnd,vcc is corret.
No data sheet and example code
Free shipping on your first order over $50 or more. Discounted items included!