This DIY soldering kit contains everything you need to create simple circuits with minimum skill required for electronics and soldering. Kids will be introduced to basics of circuit, soldering and take the opportunity to play with LEDs, battery and bring these animals to life!
It's simple and funny. Pick the panda of inside six animals and solder a LED and battery box on the back. It then starts blinking immediately. You can place them in your paper zoo or pin them anywhere you like. You can also decorate them with cute accessories so they look perfectly unique!
There are 6 fantastic funny and cute animals to be taken care of.
Llama, Panda, Lion, Bunny, Sheep, Giraffe
*Soldering iron is not included.
It is suitable for creating at home, in the classroom or during spare time.
• Customizable animal characters and scenes
• Soft light RGB LED with nice transitions
• RoHs-free, soft edge PCB with immersion-gold, environment-friendly
• Battery life up to 48 hours
• Assemble Time: 2 hours
• Ages 6 and up
• 6x Pre-cut Animal PCBs
• 6x LEDs
• 6x Battery Insulation Pull Tabs
• 6x CR1220 3V Coin Batteries
• 6x Battery Holders
• 6x Double Sided Sticky Tapes
|Dimensions||92mm x79mm x70mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Write Your Own Review