Designed ByLion Kong
- Adapter Board For Wio Terminal to use Raspberry Pi’s Pi Hats
This is an adapter board for connecting Wio Terminal with Raspberry Pi’s Pi Hats. This makes it a lot easier for connecting them and of course better appearance. Before this simple design, you will need to use jumper wires.
Supported Raspberry Pi Hats
The Raspberry Pi Hat Adapter Board For Wio Terminal supports the following RPI Pi Hats:
- 8-Channel 12-Bit ADC for Raspberry Pi (STM32F030)
- ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT
- 4-Channel 16-Bit ADC for Raspberry Pi (ADS1115)
- Pi RTC (DS1307)
- RS-485 Shield for Raspberry Pi
- ENC28J60 OVERLAYS HAT for Raspberry Pi
- Flick Zero – 3D Tracking & Gesture pHAT for Raspberry Pi Zero
- Raspberry Pi Motor Board v1.0
Getting Started Documents
- 40 Pin Raspberry Pi Hat Adapter Board For Wio Terminal x 1
- 20 Pin Headers x 2
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
from order viewLove Seeeds Raspberry Pi products!!!! To use with my pi's
from order viewLooks like it will do the job. I plan to solder a male and a female header to it to make it a 40-pin extender for the Pi and for the Wio Terminal.
from order viewEasy way to access the GPIO pins on my Wio
from order viewMinimum 10 characters
from order viewThis user did not leave any comments.