7inch HDMI LCD (H), 1024x600, IPS, supports various systems, capacitive touch, supports Raspberry Pi 4
An LCD that supports SBCs like Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, and Banana Pi, supports systems like Raspbian, Ubuntu and Windows.
- 10+: $70.00
- IPS screen, 1024x600 hardware resolution, configurable by software (up to 1920x1080)
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, BB Black, Banana Pi, as well as general desktop computers
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie/WIN10 IOT, driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, five-points touch, and driver free
- Supports popular game consoles like Microsoft XBOX360, Sony PS4, and Nintendo Switch, etc.
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- 3.5mm audio jack, speaker connector, supports HDMI audio output
- Also supports VGA input
We have released many LCDs of almost every dimension and resolution. However, not all of these LCDs support the latest SBCs like Raspberry Pi 4 or Jetson Nano, etc. With this IPS 7inch HDMI LCD, you don't have to worry about the compatibility issues because this LCD supports almost all the Mini PCs and many common systems like Raspbian, Ubuntu, and Windows 10. Besides, the LCD has many user interfaces for different functions like the speaker, ear jack and user buttons. All these functions will fulfill all your demands on a media center.
Interfaces and Keys
- 7inch HDMI LCD (H) (with case) x1
- HDMI cable x1
- HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter x1
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x1
- Quick start sheet x1
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewParts were accurate. Having the 3D models were helpful.