AERobot (Affordable Education Robot) is a simple low-cost robot for introductory programming and robotics education. It provides a wide range of sensors and abilities, controlled by an intuitive graphical programming environment, all for a fraction of the cost of other educational robots.
AERobot is intended for students around middle school age. No previous robotics or programming experience is required. A moderate level of comfort with technology is suggested for teachers.
Every student should have their own robot!
• Sensors provide abilities like obstacle detection and ranging, line-following, and light orientation, making it suitable for a variety of activities like maze-solving
• Movement on flat surfaces
• Multicolor LED
• Low cost makes it feasible for all students to have, and personalize, their own robot
• Plugs directly into USB port for programming and charging -- no separate cable required
• Hardware and programming environment are both open-source
Each kit is complete with a robot chassis, materials to attach a "foot" (plastic pad, standoffs, screws; takes 1 minute and requires no tools), and a rechargeable battery.
• For more information, see http://affordableeducationrobot.github.io/v1.0/.
• For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly visit our forum.
Free shipping on your first order over $50 or more. Discounted items included!